Tuesday, December 2, 2008

'Tis Coveting Season



Drunk -- "A toast!"
Leo Bloom -- (agreeing) "A toast... to what?"
Drunk -- "To... to toast, I love toast."



I am one of those rare individuals who cannot differentiate between "wants" and "needs".
And so, I really, really need this. More than anything.


The Darth Vader Toaster


I will be completely inconsolable this Holiday Season if I am made to eat toast without Darth Vader's image burned into each delectable slice.

A close second is THIS.

4 comments:

Kalman said...

The Darth Vadar toaster is cool, but the talking alarm clock is AWESOME.

Linda said...

So funny, I was telling Joe and Melanie about this toaster last week!!

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the time the Emperor threw a party for Vader and he was toasted.

so'c said...

Well if you're gonna start your day like that, then end it with nice whiskey and this: http://www.ohgizmo.com/2008/05/13/r2d2-ice-bucket-with-han-solo-in-carbonite-ice-cube-mold/